Conditions Considered to be Medical
- Muscle Stiffness/Spasms
- Crossed Eyes
- Uncontrolled Blinking
- Movement Disorders
- Frequent headaches
- Excessive Sweating/Drooling
- Droopy eyelids
*note that this list does not include all conditions considered
Pregnant Women: There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of BOTOX® administration in pregnant women. Studies in animals have shown reproductive toxicity. The potential risk for humans is unknown. BOTOX® should not be used during pregnancy unless clearly necessary.
Nursing Women: It is not known whether this drug is excreted in human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in human milk, it is our policy to not inject nursing women.
How to become a Medical patient?
- You will need a referral from your family doctor containing the following information. This can be faxed in to 780-756-8580.
- Name of the Doctor
- Address and contact information of clinic/practice.
- Condition or reason for referral
- Medical history
- Please come 15 minutes prior to your appointment to confirm, and/or fill out your information. You will need your Alberta Health Care Number.
- The Doctor will perform an assessment to see if you are a good candiate for Botox.
- If your health insurance requires forms to be filled out by the doctor, A Form fee of $30 will apply, and we will fax the forms to your health insurance provider.
- You will need to bring your Botox prescription with you to the injection appointment.*If there is any botox left we are required to dispose it after 12 days. We cannot keep it until your next appointment.
All Divine Interventions Consultations are free!